Are you an elder in Los Angeles or Orange County who suffers from diabetes, and is finding life increasingly difficult to maintain in the home?
At A-1 Home Care in Altadena, we provide exceptional diabetic care options from the comfort and convenience of the home for people of all ages and from all walks of life, including Middle Eastern, Asian, Jewish, and European. Each caregiver on staff comes with helping hands and a golden heart to serve elders who are as diverse as the regions of Southern California that they reside in-- because exceptional care without diversity exemplified just isn't possible!
Take a look below at why A-1 Home Care is the leader in elder care options for diabetic patients in the home, as our caregiving professionals provide:
- assistance with household duties including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s low in sugar
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and insulin assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care also offers senior services that include cancer care, hospice care for the terminally ill, and even child care for unruly babes in the home. A-1 Home Care has continued to serve Southern California as the caregiving agency trusted most, and has done so since its inception in 1991.
You can find out more about the caregiver solutions at A-1 Home Care by calling (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care additionally cares for neighboring communities in Pasadena, Monrovia, La Canada, San Marino, and Burbank.