Do you have stiff joints and sore bones that are indicative of arthritis?
If you said yes, then you qualify for leading caregiving services offered at the most reasonable prices from the comfort of the home. These caregiver options are provided by compassionate elder care experts at A-1 Home Care in Alta Dena who will do whatever it takes to see you smile.
Our diverse caregivers provide assistance in the home with arthritis care options and a heart of gold. They provide exceptional hourly care services that help relieve joints by allowing you to not have to use them while your home is still fully maintained.
Take a peek below at some of the senior care services at your disposal when A-1 Home Care gets involved:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· assistance with mobility
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· medication reminders and administration
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
A-1 Home Care’s helpful care options also include heart disease care and Alzheimer’s disease care, among many others. For more information about why A-1 Home Care is the leader in Los Angeles and Orange County when it comes to providing affordable caregiving services, dial (626) 287-0250 today. A-1 Home Care also serves neighboring communities including Pasadena, Sierra Madre, Glendale, Burbank, and Los Angeles.