The older we become, the greater our chances for suffering traumatic brain injuries. But for elders with brain injuries in Alta Dena, the best answer for care in the comfort of the home lies just up the street!
That’s because at A-1 Home Care, elders who have suffered a brain injury can feel good about their home health going forward, as our caregiving professionals provide 24 hour live-in care services at affordable costs.
Take a look below at some of the in-home elder care services offered to elders with brain injuries at A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
Our diverse senior caregivers extend a pair of helping hands and a golden heart to elders from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, allowing seniors from every ethnic background and economic influence to feel comfortable in the caregiver services they receive.
To find out more about the brain injury care options that are at your disposal when you choose A-1 Home Care, call a caregiver today by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in Los Angeles and Orange County that include Pasadena, Monrovia, Burbank, Arcadia, and Sierra Madre.