Are you an elder in the home this holiday season who’s worried about enjoying the festive treats and delicious meals prepared before you?
At A-1 Home Care in Alta Dena, diabetic seniors don’t have to feel like a scrooge at the dinner table—because our helpful caregivers provide the leading diabetic care options available in all of Southern California that won’t have you missing out on the sweets of the season.
The senior care specialists at A-1 Home Care provide caregiving solutions from the comfort of the home that include:
· assistance with household duties including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s low in sugar
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and insulin assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
Each elder caregiver on staff is affordable and diverse, providing care options to seniors from all walks of life that include Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European. It’s this continued dedication to providing only excellence that has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain as the non-medical in-home care agency trusted most for the past 20+ years and counting already.
If you want to find out more about the caregiver solutions at your disposal when you choose A-1 Home Care, contact a helpful caregiver by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care reaches out to neighboring communities in Pasadena, San Marino, Sierra Madre, Burbank, and Glendale.