Does you or a loved one struggle with poor bathroom timing or an increasingly unfamiliar hygiene routine?
At A-1 Home Care in Alta Dena, our caregiving professionals provide the most affordable and exceptional caregiver services found anywhere in Southern California. Our personal services include assistance with frequent personal activities from bathing to toileting, and all from the comfort of the home.
Each A-1 Home Care provider on staff brings senior care solutions that include:
· assistance with household tasks including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, bed-making, and trash
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care is dedicated to providing lasting elder care options that extend a helpful hand and a golden heart to seniors from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
A-1 Home Care’s caregiving solutions additionally include after surgery care, short-term care, hospice care for the terminally-ill, and more, allowing A-1 Home Care to keep seniors happy and healthy throughout Los Angeles and Orange County for decades already and counting.
If you would like to learn more about the personal services offered at A-1 Home Care, then contact a compassionate senior care specialist by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care also serves neighboring communities in cities like Pasadena, Monrovia, Arcadia, Burbank, and Sierra Madre.