Having a hip replacement can be a difficult prospect, especially right after the procedure-- but life in the home can still go smoothly when you invest in the best caregiving services that Altadena has to offer.
That's because A-1 Home Care is the one-stop shop for all your elder care hip needs, as each exceptional caregiver on staff offers affordable caregiving services right in the comfort and convenience of the home. A-1 Home Care assists elders in communities throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County areas who represent all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
Take a look below at some of the leading caregiver services provided to seniors with hip replacements:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with mobility and gentle hip care in the home
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiving solutions like diabetic care for people with high blood sugar, postpartum care for recent mothers, hospice care for the terminally ill, and much more so that no senior is left behind on the road to full restoration. Because of this dedication to diversity and excellence, A-1 Home Care has retained the honorable distinction as the home care provider of choice in Southern California for the past quarter century and counting already.