Do you have an elder in the home who has succumbed to a traumatic brain injury and could use some leading brain injury care services going forward?
At A-1 Home Care in Altadena, we provide exceptional caregiving relief from the comfort and convenience of the home. Our always affordable and daily diverse caregivers come with helping hands and a golden heart to serve others right where they happen to be.
Take a look below at some of the exceptional senior care services provided at A-1 Home Care for elders who have a brain injury in the home:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides senior services like Alzheimer’s and dementia care for the cognitively impaired, cancer care, and heart attack care that has helped keep seniors happy and healthy in the home for decades already and counting!
You can learn more about the leading brain injury care options at your disposal when you choose A-1 Home Care by calling (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care also serves nearby areas in Los Angeles and Orange County communities like Pasadena, La Canada, San Marino, Sierra Madre, and San Gabriel Valley.